How to Cook Yummy Low carb sugar cookie shake

Low carb sugar cookie shake. Low-carb protein powders and sugar-free ingredients are tough to find. Finding a protein powder that tastes good, is high-quality, and fits into your ketogenic diet is even harder. So how can you make your protein smoothies keto-friendly?

When we started Low Carb Lifestyle, I guess this was one of my first sweet treat I wanted to make. I have searched, I think the whole internet for recipes. Cut-out cookies are a long-standing holiday tradition in my husband's family. You can cook Low carb sugar cookie shake using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Low carb sugar cookie shake

  1. It's 1 cup of almond milk.
  2. Prepare 1 scoop of protein powder.
  3. It's 1/4 tsp of butter extract.
  4. It's 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
  5. It's 1 pinch of salt.
  6. It's 1/4 cup of raw oats.

The recipe has been passed down for That's why I finally created a low carb sugar cookie recipe. As I said, my husband's family has passed down their. You can use whatever sugar-free, low-carb chocolate chips you prefer in this recipe. Preferably, they should be able to melt slightly while baking to Low-carb desserts are some of my favorite recipes to make.

Low carb sugar cookie shake instructions

  1. Crush and serve.

You get all the taste and deliciousness you want, but without the unhealthy sugars and carbs! These Low-Carb Glazed Sugar Cookies are a delicious keto-friendly baked good that is perfect for curbing your sweet tooth! Have you noticed that I am allllll about low-carb baked goods? It's my personal belief that eating a low-carb diet is the cornerstone to good. Keto Cookies are a very handy snack to have when you need a tasty boost of energy or for when friends pop around for a coffee, take them to work or keep them at hand for when hunger strikes.

LihatTutupKomentar