Recipe: Yummy Tina's white castle sliders

Tina's white castle sliders. White Castle Sliders you can make at home! If you've always wanted to replicate these popular burgers, this recipe is the real deal. Tips for the Perfect White Castle Sliders.

Tina's white castle sliders So, I love White Castle sliders. When we heard that White Castle had a recipe for slider stuffing on their website, we knew we had to try it. White Castle might be the last place you think of when you think of those things, but that's exactly how they became famous. You can have Tina's white castle sliders using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Tina's white castle sliders

  1. It's 1 1/2 lb of hamburger.
  2. You need 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
  3. Prepare 1 tbsp of peanut butter (yes i know crazy sounding but trust me add it unless there are allergies then leave out).
  4. Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
  5. It's 1 of onion finely chopped.

Yes, that same place where Harold and Kumar went to chow down on a ton of sliders was at one time the pinnacle of innovation, and for good reason. These White Castle Sliders are a copycat version of the famous sandwich. I can't promise that they're exactly the same, only a better version - good, easy, and great for parties! Like I said above these are the copycat version of White Castle Sliders.

Tina's white castle sliders instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
  2. Mix all but onion together.....use your hands works better..
  3. Put meat mixture on a cookie sheet (I covered pan with foil first) and spread out. recipe says use a rolling pin but I just used my hands. spread it all out evenly to edges of pan. I used largest sheet I had..
  4. Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven. if there's a lot of grease drain off.
  5. Sprinkle chopped onion around edges of meat and bake for 15 minutes.
  6. Remove from oven scoop onions from edges and spread on top of meat. take cheese and lay on top put back in oven and cook 7-10 more minutes till cheese is good and melted..
  7. Remove from oven place top of rolls on top of the meat. put them as close together as you can. depending on how much meat shrinks and type of rolls you use will depend on how many sliders you get. (side note..I bought Walmart rolls from their bakery cause that's the only ones I could find in the store.).
  8. Prep time is 5mins to mix meat. bake time will be 40-50 mins. if you omit the cheese instead of 7-10 mins I baked for 5. I left cheese off because two of my kids don't like cheese..

But let's just say they might not be exactly the same. White Castle Sliders you can make at home! If you've always wanted to replicate these popular burgers, this recipe is the real deal. · These CopyCat White Castle Sliders are super simple to make right at home. They are perfect for feeding a crowd or even a great dinner idea. Diehard White Castle fans know exactly what I'm talking about!!

LihatTutupKomentar